- Location: Coogee WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Approx. 2-3 hours late afternoon per week.Occasional weekend plus preparation time
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Basic training - On the job and some e-learning with one weekend away for camp.
Uniform. Program costs fully paid.
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Ability to work with children. Enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy. All Leaders must obtain a WWC and ScoutsWA will run a police clearance at no cost to you.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Youth Section Leaders run weekly activity meetings for their chosen age range of youth ages, from 6 and 7 (Joeys), 8 to 10 (Cubs), 11-14 (Scouts) and even teens aged 15 to 17 (Venturers). The chosen applicants will work with a team of Leaders to learn from and share the experience. You will be required to obtain a Working with Children's card and we will do a new police check.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.