- Location: Aberfoyle Park SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesday 9:30 - 11:30 / 12 - 2 Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 / 12 - 2
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- National Police Certificate *
Good standard of spoken and written English language, willingness to work with people of diverse cultural and educational background and willingness to support Community Centre ethos.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assist adults (over 17 years) who are no longer attending school and who needs any form of literacy, numeracy or basic skills support and/or personalised assistance to better engage with the local community and/or prepare for further study, voluntary work or entry into paid employment.
Also assist at any or all of the Centre's Multiliteracy Program sessions with one to one and/or small group English language tutoring, cultural mentoring and multiliteracies (e.g. financial and computer) as required to meet the needs of individual students.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.