- Location: Rozelle NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Indigenous Australians
10am - 2pm, Tuesdays, 3 - 5 hours per week
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Job orientation training is provided. You will also be introduced to the Mothers Group facilitators and given an induction/tour of the organisation.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This well regarded not for profit organisation is looking for someone who is energetic and with good basic cooking skills to support the work of their weekly Aboriginal Mothers Group program.
- prepare morning tea
- cook simple, nutritious lunch for group members
- clean up the kitchen and group meeting area.
There are up to 4 people including children in the group. All food is ordered in, no shopping required. This role would be suitable for a student or older person who is physically fit.
- The organisation is small and growing and is a pleasant place to work
- This organisation provides the opportunity to meet people working to support Indigenous Australians.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.