- Location: Stepney SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mon- Sat 9.30am-3.30pm. The role is a shared position with flexibile hours.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Training in specific IT skills and other job skills will be provided as required.
- National Police Certificate *
General IT skills especially MS Word.
Training in specific IT and other job specific skills will be provided as required.
Ability to work independently or as a team as required and take directions from the
Must be culturally sensitive and understand confidentiality of information being handled.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Duties include :
Answering phone calls,replying to routine emails, engaging and servicing customers, preparing rooms for courses, filing documents, general maintenance of Op Shop and storing away donated goods received.