- Location: Leopold VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Various times weekly - Monday to Sunday. Details available from agency.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Travelling Volunteers
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Working with Animals
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Disability Support
Orientation with inhouse instructions.
- Working with Children Check *
We are happy to take on sensible, reliable volunteers,
- having some experience is always an advantage,
- tasks will be matched to the volunteers experience levels.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
There are numerous rolls available to willing and interested volunteers who have an interest horses, gymnastics, yoga, dance, acrobatics, and people with disabilities, then why not call me, and come find a volunteer job with our organisation. Fencing, fundraising, farm maintenance, program assistants, gymnastic/dance/yoga/acro coaches, building equipment, horse trainers, farriers, odd jobs people. Volunteers are supervised and supported in all roles.