- Location: Across: Warner QLD, Annerley QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Minimum of two hours a month
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Support, training and orientation is provided.
- National Police Certificate *
As part of the processing on acceptance to the scheme we will obtain the clearance on your behalf.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are currently recruiting volunteers who are willing to visit one on one with a resident who is socially isolated and would benefit from having a regular visitor. These residents enjoy having someone to visit them, perhaps take them for a short walk in the facility, play a game or have a cup of coffee and a chat. It takes as little as two visits a month (or 2 hours a month). We are currently in great need of volunteers from Burpengary to Annerley.