- Location: Double Bay NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
2-4 hours per week. Tues & Thurs 10am - noon Fri - 2pm - 4pm
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Administration & Office Management
You will be given an induction to the Libraries Volunteer program. You will bring with you the Justice of the Peace certification.
The Justice of the Peace volunteer will be located within the library to provide services to the Woollahra community to assist with: Witness oath, Signatures, Affidavits, Statutory declarations and Certification of Documents.
Volunteers will need to be a certified Justice of the Peace who holds a current JP register number.
- Providing a much needed service to the local community.
- Connecting to your local community
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.