- Location: Southport QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Drug & Alcohol Services
Days negotiable ( 2 per week)
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation/Induction & other in-house training as required.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Commitment, reliability and dedication to the role
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role will see you organising and coordinating events whilst liaising with internal staff, respective national government bodies and community members. You will be working closely with others to assist strategy, planning and execution of events. You must have a variety of competencies including strong attention to detail, solid communication skills, meticulous follow through and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Working unsupervised and in a demanding environment. Design and write event plans Source guest speakers Manage logistics Manage displays Manage Event Budgets Prepare and distribute promotional material Professional / Positive attitude Experience in marketing/ advertising preferred Highly organised
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.