- Location: Warrnambool VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Morning or afternoon shifts weekdays and sometimes weekends. As arranged with Coordinator
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Induction & orientation; some on-going training as required
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Reliable, friendly, good communication skills, willing to work as part of a team, IT literate and a passion for art. Some experience in an Art/Graphics field would be desirable, committed to continued learning and increasing skills; some retail, administration, hospitality or customer service experience would be an advantage.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Art Gallery requires volunteers who are committed to ensuring our visitors get the best experience, whether it is in assisting with Reception, sales in our retail area, or assisting with their enquiries about the exhibits. There is also scope for someone to assist with administration or assisting in the curating of the exhibits. Assistance with openings and other functions would also be desirable.