- Location: Bull Creek WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mon - Thurs 9am -2pm
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
on the job orientation
- National Police Certificate *
Manual handling is an advantage
Bright and cheerful personality
Would suit volunteers with a second language.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Rewarding and satisfying position to interact with senior clients, help with activities like board games, singing, exercising, recreational activities and outings.
Helping staff to serve morning tea and lunches, tidying up the activity room and the kitchen.