- Location: Balwyn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 2 to 5 hours depending on role
- Travelling Volunteers
- People with disability
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Food Preparation & Service
- Companionship & Social Support
Will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Balwyn Evergreen Centre.
Seeking volunteers to assist with serving morning and afternoon teas, clearing tables and washing dishes. Other tasks could include assist with client pickup and drop off.
Requirements: Willingness to undertake variety of tasks.