- Location: Booragoon WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
On the job and orientation
- National Police Certificate *
Excellent customer service skills
Sound decision making skills
Good verbal communication skills.
Able to work in a team environment.
Willingness to get involved
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Under the direction of the Store Manager, volunteers will:
- Receive and prepare goods for sale.
- Merchandise and display stock.
- Complete point of sale transactions.
- Use effective customer service techniques to secure sales and ensure continued customer support. By volunteering with Good Samaritan Industries, you can make a valuable contribution to the community, learn new skills and make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.