- Location: Willagee WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Tutoring & Coaching
On the job orientation and training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Must be over 18 years and obtain a working with children check.
Excellent communication skills and understanding of English. Clear spoken English.
Patience and ability to work with primary school aged children
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our specialised one on one intensive literacy & numeracy program is seeking suitable tutors with clear spoken English, to assist with children in Year 1 - 7 at our school. We envisage that this program will be run everyday and the tutor will spend approximately 10 minutes reading with each child enrolled in the program.