- Location: Castle Hill NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
• 1+ hour • Weekly or fortnightly • Weekdays or weekends
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
• Anglicare Orientation • Site Induction • Role Training
We are looking for individuals with a variety of interests, skills, and backgrounds to visit with our residents. We are always interested in people who are empathetic, have a sense of humour and are looking to broaden their own horizons & engage with our thriving community.
Opportunities are as diverse as our volunteers and include games, craft, cards, hand massage, chatting, assisting with kiosks, special events, and so much more.
Day and times are flexible and opportunities are available across our Castle Hill site.