- Location: Earlwood NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
2 - 3 hours per week, flexible weekdays, between 9am - 5pm.
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
An induction session about the organisation will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The local community centre is seeking the services of a volunteer who enjoys gardening. The main tasks are watering, weeding and cleaning the garden beds and front yard of the Centre.
- Gaining work experience at a local Community Centre.