- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Min. 3 hours per week across a 7 days rotating roster.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
Good communication and public speaking skills.
The ability to communicate well with individuals and groups of all ages, social and cultural backgrounds.
Knowledge of South Australian history and the ability to work unsupervised.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assist with the development and delivery of a range of general and theme specific tours, introducing visitors to the rich history of the West Terrace Cemetery.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.