- Location: Across: Mandurah WA, Bouvard WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Emergency Response
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
Food and refreshments provided.
- National Police Certificate *
No essential skills required. Training is provided
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers undertake various roles according to their abilities, interests and what they are comfortable with.
Your role will be to support members undertake non operational roles eg. welfare, communications and peer support.
Volunteers actively promote fire education programs through schools, service groups, seniors' homes and local businesses.
Training for this type of work is also provided by DFES Fire Services managers.