- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Negotiable. You may choose to do full days or either the morning or afternoon.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
Morning tea or coffee is provided & lunch will also be provided if you are working more than 3 hours
- National Police Certificate *
An empathy for the aged, reliable and able to work as part of a team.
A police clearance is needed and will be obtained by the agency.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Cheerful people who enjoy the company of the elderly are needed to assist with morning and afternoon teas as well as assist with craft activities with our co-ordinator.