- Location: Brighton East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Writing & Editing
Full orientation provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
We will complete a police check for you at our expense.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Enjoy a friendly, welcoming environment • Feel rewarded by making a difference in the lives of the men and women who fought for our freedom and democracy • Feel confident with a full orientation and the support of our Lifestyle team
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic volunteers to support our Lifestyle program at our modern, well-equipped Vasey RSL Care Brighton East site. As a Vasey RSL Care volunteer, you too will enjoy the camaraderie and pride we feel by participating in social discussion, outings, events, craft activities or religious activities with our residents. If you have a few hours you could give, or a skill or talent that you think may benefit our residents' Lifestyle program, we would love to hear from you.
Our aim is to increase programs of interest and social experiences for our residents, and we would love to welcome you to our team of highly committed volunteers. If you have an interest or skill you could share, or enjoy conversation, please let us know!
For more information about volunteering with us, visit the Vasey RSL Care website or find out more about our organisation on our Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
If you believe in making a difference, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click below and provide your details.
All volunteer appointments are subject to a satisfactory Federal Police Check. Police Check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and relevant standards.