- Location: Baulkham Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Weekdays and weekends Varied hours
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Food Preparation & Service
Training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation is offering volunteers an opportunity to volunteer for a unique experience.
Main tasks will include:
- Assist campers with their daily needs (e.g. lunch, food preparation and other materials)
- Monitor camper behaviour to ensure all camper safety and rules are followed
- Assist with enforcement of policies and procedures
- Truck driver experience would be desirable
- Experience in towing a trailer, caravan and or bunkhouse
- Create a positive and welcoming environment
- A positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take direction and work independently
- A commitment to volunteering and team work
Benefits: Be amongst a great work environment, meeting people with diverse backgrounds and building new skills.
Skills: Good communication and written skills.