- Location: Greenmount WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Committee members 6 - 60 hours per year Meet once each quarter Committment of 1 year Hands on contributions are open to the hours you may wish to contribute.
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Garden Maintenance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- National Police Certificate *
Great communication skills
Passion to support our Writers Centre
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Members of the team hold key responsibilities providing advice and offering ideas and hands on contributions to the running of an economically sustainable community writers’ centre in line with the Foundation’s non-profit status and its objectives.
Whether you'd like to volunteer for just one hour or 100, there are many opportunities at KSP, catering to all ages, genders and backgrounds. If the gardening team is not for you, there may be other roles if you simply want to contribute.