- Location: Bayswater WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
Orientation and ongoing support as required
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Either taking a client shopping or shopping on the clients behalf, depending on their needs and capability.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This is an opportunity to utilise your spare time within a not for profit orgnaisation that seeks to help people with needs to live independently in their own homes.
Depending on the clients need, if you have a few spare hours you could shop for a client on their behalf or go shopping with them and well, if you love to shop and enjoy supporting others then why not combine both.
Call us to find our more or email to express your interest and how simply shopping could be enabling those in need to live more independently!