- Location: Hamilton Hill WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
1 - 2 hours per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
Site Induction and training as required.
Can be discussed e.g. mileage
- National Police Certificate *
Kind, empathetic & enjoys the company of a senior member of our community.
A National Police Clearance is required which the Agency can organise.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are currently seeking a lady who would be able to come on a regular basis and spend time with a female resident of Greek background, have a chat & a cup of coffee. Mrs. B would benefit greatly from this and you would really make her day. You would enjoy her company and learn about her Greek heritage and traditions.