- Location: Avondale Heights VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
2-3 hours every week or fortnight.
- Families with Children
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Introduction to the toy library, computer database.
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers are required to assist with the running of the toy library during opening hours
- check in toys that have been borrowed
- loan out toys for borrowing
- check toys and count pieces
- place toys on shelves
- process new toys through labelling and entering onto a database
- welcome members attending the centre and other volunteers
- respond to members' questions and assist them in finding toys
- provide general assistance to the Coordinator
Basic computer skills are desirable but all training will be provided.
Toy Library is open Friday 9.30am-11.30am, Saturday 9.30-11.30am