- Location: Viewbank VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Mondays, 9.30 am to 11.40 pm Tuesdays, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm Thursdays, 9:30 am to 11:40 am Saturdays, 8:20 am to 10:20 am During public school terms only.
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Working with Animals
Provided on the day
Tea and coffee provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Working with Children Check
Training on the job
Able to work with children with a disability and be around horses
Horse skills (desirable)
Sense of fun and purpose
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a valued volunteer, you’ll find a range of available roles—something to suit every person’s abilities:
Side walkers Leaders Horse training & care Coaching Admin support Fundraising Events
Having fun and be around horses!