- Location: Bayswater WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Between 3 and 7 days each camp
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
Organisation induction and ongoing support
Meals and accommodation while on Camp
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Ask a committed volunteer – most will say they never thought they could do it. Now they say they wouldn't want to do without the fun, involvement, inspiration and change they see in young people’s lives every day.
“To see a culture of affirmation build during the camp showed the transformational power of the gospel lived out in young lives. And I even managed to run around in some of the matches and gather a few kicks myself” Kent, Footy Camp volunteer
Become an SU volunteer today and see how you make an impact on people’s lives.