- Location: Lyneham ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
approximately once a week
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
Bus driving licence
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (HR)
- Able to communicate and have patience with the elderly
- To be flexible and understanding
- Speak understandable English
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a friendly individual to join our team as a Volunteer Bus Driver. Our residents participate in many activities and we need your help to get them there. These activities take place approximately once a week and it is usually for 13 people plus staff.