- Location: Subiaco WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
A 4 hour shift per week or fortnight
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
People skills, computer literate, general filing, telephone and clerical skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our volunteers meet and greet people visiting the Centre, provide a listening ear to cancer patients and their carers who require support, make appointments for cancer patients/carers for free complementary therapy sessions (e.g. massage, acupuncture) and provide minor reception duties. You will be well supported with ongoing training opportunities and a warm, friendly environment.