- Location: Fremantle WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mon-Thursdays 9:30am-3pm and Friday 9:30am-2pm. At least once a week.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Mediation & Advocacy
Head Office training in Perth for two days, lunch provided
Travel allowance of $5 per session. Free tea coffee and biscuits
- National Police Certificate *
Working knowledge of computers.
Effective and clear communicator.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This position involves dealing with the general public to connect people with information and services so they can make independent and informed decisions. We refer clients to get help from a wide variety of places. These include:
Government departments Government-run helplines Community Legal Centres Charities or Not-for-Profit organisations The Law Society of WA
This position also undertakes a variety of office duties and the volunteer must have sound computer knowledge.