- Location: Ballina NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
The volunteer is reimbursed $35 per day.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
TBBCT is now obligated for all volunteer drivers to provide a Fitness to Drive report issued from their Doctor, along with a Police Check.
As it is now quite a lengthy process to sign on a volunteer, they need to be committed to the role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Medical Transport. Must enjoy working with people, have good driving record and flexible with times. TBBCT have over 120 active volunteers from Tweed to Ballina.