- Location: Carlisle WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday and Friday, 8.30am to 12.00pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Food Preparation & Service
- Disability Support
An initial run through of the service other training as requested
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Due to the nature of our industry All volunteers must be able to provide a satisfactory National Police Certificate that is less than 3 months old, a passport and or birth certificate as proof of right to work in Australia and 100 points of Identification. All Volunteers are also required to sign a Statutory declaration before the can commence work at the Centre.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre is a not-for-profit organisation based in Carlisle within the Town of Victoria Park. This vibrant community centre runs various community activities, provides care to people living in their own homes, independent living retirement village and social housing units. Our centre is dedicated to assisting seniors and younger people with disabilities to remain in their own home and continue to live independently within their community.
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre requires a friendly and reliable Meals on Wheels delivery assistant for week days between 8.30am to 12.00pm.
About the role:
- Loading of the Meals on Wheels vehicle,
- Driving the Harold Hawthorne Community Centre Vehicle to Meals on wheels clients,
- Checking temperatures of meals
- Deliver meals to the homes of Harold Hawthorne Centre Meals on Wheels clients
- Return of delivery chill bags to Meals on Wheels kitchen.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.