- Location: Murwillumbah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Available Mon, Tues & Thurs, Approx 2 hours per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Seniors & Aged Care
The organisation can apply for your Police Check for you.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Internet search skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assisting elderly residents to research family histories, using internet tools. Often dementia clients can recall pictures from their early lives, names, places, events. You can be a wonderful aid in memory recall through making charts with photographs featuring our residents and/or their families. These could be put on display in a location that the resident can freely access and reminisce.