- Location: Bulleen VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
5 sessions per term
- Groups of 10 or more
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
On the job training, exhibition briefings, one-to-one mentoring, team teaching, education meetings a
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Heide education programs offer a variety of ways to interact with and learn from Heide exhibitions, history, collection, gardens and grounds.
The Education Volunteer program aims to develop a team of skilled and dedicated individuals who can guide students and teachers through Heide exhibitions and talk about artwork; providing a bridge between the museum and school audiences.
Education Volunteers are qualified and enthusiastic teachers or other professionals with related skills who support the delivery of our dynamic and interactive education programs and events.