- Location: Greenwood WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Tuesdays and Wednesdays; Actual shifts negotiable.
- Groups of 10 or more
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Food Preparation & Service
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Sport & Physical Activity
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
A current (within three months) and clear National Police Certificate is required. A current Working with Children Check is preferred but not essential.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are focused on life long learning skills and community integration and are looking for volunteers who share the same goal.
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist us with making and serving morning tea at our regular and popular Music and Dance sessions at herb Graham Rec Centre this activity is run weekly every Wednesday and Friday mornings. times: 10 am to 11.30.
we need volunteers to help with ticketing and welcoming our guests to this activity.
In addition, we are seeking volunteers to run a Mens Shed type program in our woodwork room. we have a well equipment workshop which needs a special person to organise and then work/teach with our clients to utilise the tools and equipment
Previous experience working in the disabilities industry especially with challenging behaviours or study in a related field would be highly regarded but not essential.
Predominantly we are looking for motivated, enthusiastic people who are flexible and reliable.