- Location: Geraldton WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Monday to Friday Mornings from 9.15am - 12.30pm and Afternoons from 12.45pm - 4.15pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the Job
- National Police Certificate *
Cheerful, able to handle cash transactions, work well within a team.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Can you assist with 4 hours a month or more? The popular and busy Kiosk at the Hospital is looking for more enthusiastic Volunteers! Assist with kiosk and trolley service in hospital. Must be cheerful and able to handle small cash transactions. Previous experience in service industry is a bonus. There will be the option to assist in occasional fundraisers too.