- Location: Kingsgrove NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays 8:30am until 12 noon
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
Mandarin and/or Cantonese speakers wanted
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Monday - Group assistants for Chinese group 8:30am - 12 noon. Volunteers will assist with set up for group activities. Mandarin and or Cantonese speakers wanted. Volunteers may also be required to help set-up activities. They should be flexible with the work required.