- Location: Flowerdale TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Days opened are Thursdays to Sunday 10am - 3pm with other days when group bookings are made. Days are negotiable when applying.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Garden Maintenance
- Food Preparation & Service
Training is available for cafe routines and small tours
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Friendly outgoing persons
Team player, (you will be working with other volunteers)
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Lobster Ponds Haven are looking for Volunteers to assist in our Kitchen an Cafe.
Volunteers are required to complete simple food preparation, customer service - food orders and serving.servicing guests within the café, Making Coffee - we can train you and also some cleaning before and after service.
Our Volunteers need to be friendly outgoing persons and a Team player, (you will be working with other volunteers).