- Location: Across: Palmyra WA, Hamilton Hill WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Flexible time - regularly resident visit, preferably weekly, minimum once per fortnight.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
- A commitment to working with frail aged residents of hostels and/or nursing homes.
- Current police clearance certificate.
- Interest in and empathy with older people.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Visit elderly and frail aged residents as a means of improving their quality of life. Those who have limited family and social contact and are at risk of isolation from the general community. Volunteers to be 18+.
Please note this position is advertised by the City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.