- Location: Morley WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Volunteers would ideally do one day per week or month. More days are available.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Library Services
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
Enthusiasm for tasks, IT/library management skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Support the team to make a difference to the development of children and young people with special needs in WA. This is an ongoing position and IT or cataloguing experience is desirable. Training and support will be provided as required.
The tasks involved include cleaning, checking, maintaining and cataloguing the toys and resources in the library collection which are available for loan to families and organisations.
At Noah’s Ark WA we recognise and welcome the skills, time, knowledge and commitment of our volunteers. Committing a couple of hours a week goes a long way to helping Noah’s Ark WA support families.