- Location: Colac VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Approximately 10am - 4pm, additional details available from agency.
- Groups of 10 or more
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation and inhouse instructions.
Possibility - petrol reimbursement.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
A marketing background would be preferable, but is not essential. Well dressed, well spoken and able to represent the community radio station professionally.
Volunteers are required to pay for the police check and working with children check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for someone to liaise with local businesses to coordinate sponsorship packages. This would included approaching businesses, signing up packages, getting announcements recorded and aired on radio station and also following up inquiries and sponsorship renewal.