- Location: Colac VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Own hours, additional details available from agency.
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation and inhouse instructions.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
A passion to share community radio with the wider community. Some background in advertising or marketing would be preferred but is not essential.
Volunteer to pay for Police Check and working with children check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Organise, produce and run publicity campaigns. Design posters, pamphlets and electronic media pages to promote the community radio station. Assist with co-ordination of outdoor Broadcasts. Liaise with other community organisations and events. Assist with publicity of community radio station.