- Location: Surfers Paradise QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday Wednesday 7.30am-1.30pm
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Training on the job
- Working with Children Check *
Ability to work in a kitchen environment, wear suitable clothing, adopt hospitality WH& S regulations.
Some heavy lifting of pots may be required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Position requires a volunteer to assist with preparing and assisting the Chefs/ Cooks with general kitchen duties including, cleaning, serving meals generally and attending to the needs of the attendees, the homeless people of the Gold Coast. Volunteers should be able to show empathy and respect to less advantaged people. Time Required; Monday: 7.30am-1pm Time can be negotiated with the coordinator .