- Location: Eltham VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesday 10-11:30am Thursday 7-8pm Sunday 3:30-4:30pm
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Library Services
Training "on the job" by the Session Co-ordinator.
- Working with Children Check *
Friendly, cheerful manner.
Basic literacy and numeracy.
Current Working with Children Check (if aged 18+)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assist Toy Library Session Co-ordinator in running toy library sessions. Work with other volunteers (toy library members) to ensure toys returned are in good condition and stored correctly Other duties include: cleaning, tidying, publicity etc.