- Location: Banyule VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Trades & Maintenance
Initial induction and on going support from garden committee. PTFA and staff.
Tea and coffee provided
- Driver's Licence (MR)
- Working with Children Check *
Gardening experience and plumbing knowledge valued but not essential. Ability to work independently with support. Good communication skills and enjoyment of working with a team.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Establishing and assisting with maintaining vegetable beds and watering systems within a community garden