- Location: Bunbury WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1 day per week - Mon-Fri 0900 to 1300.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
Information, referral training, front desk/reception training, telephone.
Parking, travel, tea & coffee
- National Police Certificate *
Counselling and help line. Good communication skills and telephone manner. Basic computer skills. Team player.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A typical day in the life of our Information and Referral volunteer includes time on the phone, answering queries from our clients and booking appointments for our legal team. They'll also be greeting clients at the reception desk, handling cash and providing information and referral, as well as helping out around the office if needed.