- Location: Beechboro WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
A minimum of two (2) hours per week (every session is two hours)
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
You will need to be available when we offer courses to parents during the term
Willing to arrange/pay for Working with Children Check and Police Check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A Creche Assistant is required to assist in our Crèche - this enables parents to become involved in the activities that the Centre offers knowing their children are in a safe environment. You will be working closely with our Crèche leader.
- Assist in the creche supervising children while their parent/s are participating in a course
- Provide appropriate activities for children
- Follow occupational health & safety regulations
- Help tidy up at the end