- Location: Weston ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Recreation
EveryWednesday from 9.30am – 11.30am in the building which used to be Weston Creek Primary School, off Hilder St. Volunteers are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the group beginning and stay for 15 minutes after it finishes assisting with setting up and packing up.
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
Organisation Induction and Program Orientation
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to multitask
- Experienced and comfortable with children
Qualities & Attitudes:
- Empathetic, caring and unprejudiced
- Confident, friendly and non-judgemental
- A willingness to work under supervision and direction
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you like having fun and spending time with children? Are you energetic, patient, kind and caring? Do you like organising activities and interacting with people?
Volunteering with our Paint 'n' Play group could be for you! Paint and Play is an energetic, educational and social outdoor playgroup. The group provides a variety of exciting and interactive activities for children from birth to five and their mums, dads and carers.
The Playgroup gives families the opportunity to engage socially in the community, access information on services and support which are available in the Canberra region, as well as access mobile health outreach.