- Location: Murwillumbah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Recreation
Half a day weekends only.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Significant knowledge of the local area and able to commit to long term Volunteering. Some computer skills needed.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Greet weekend visitors, answer enquiries, provide information and/or directions verbally & written. Promoting the regions activities, attractions & accommodation, customer service experience, neat appearance and able to commit to long term. Weekends only.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.