- Location: Tweed Heads NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Recreation
Times Flexible, as required (4 hour shifts, morning or afternoon)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Significant knowledge of the local area, and able to commit to long term Volunteering. Multiple person position.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Greet visitors, answer enquiries, provide information and/or directions verbally & written. Promoting the regions activities, attractions and accommodation, basic office skills. Lived in the area for 2 years +