- Location: Canning Vale WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
open 6am to 2pm Mon - Fri Flexible
- People with disability
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Under the direction of the Canteen Supervisor, volunteers will:
- Assist with the preparation, cooking and serving of a variety of hot and cold foods for morning tea and lunch.
- Operate the till.
- Refill the vending machine(s).
- Assist with cleaning up of pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, tops and counters as well as kitchen equipment.
By volunteering with Good Samaritan Industries, you can make a valuable contribution to the community, learn new skills and make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.